Friday 17 February 2012

Research

So I really like the Clayton Bothers works, because they're all so bright and colourful, and they use all different sorts of media. The link that i'll post to their artwork, is one that really captured my attention. It was basically a room of their artwork. It's kind of hard to explain, but I was thinking I could do my work the wall, making it part of a "bedroom" setting. Something that represents me, how my wall in my house would look like. Also, I definitely want to do something with the rice art. But I couldn't find anything on google so... Don't really have any inspirations for that one. The link doesn't go directly to the photo, but it's the one at the most bottom, third from the left.

http://www.claytonbrothers.com/exhibitions#


Brittany

1 comment:

  1. Their work made me really laugh. Thanks for introducing this to us. Bringing the wall of your bedroom sounds also very intriguing.

    ReplyDelete